Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Full circle

The wheel has turned, and Celebrity Big Brother is here again!!

I'm not enticed by celebrity shows on the whole, and the bad publicity received by George Galloway last time out means that there are unlikely to be any famous politions this time round. Rumours abound that Robert Kilroy-Silk MEP will be taking part, but he lost his credentials long, long ago. He was elected to the European Parliament as a member of UKIP, vowing to wreck the place. Shortly afterwards he quit UKIP to form Veritas, his own party, but ended up walking out of this as well. I'm not sure he has much of a cause left to fight for, other than maybe to ressurect (sp?) his chat show.

Compared to last year I have a lot less time to spare so if I haven't heard of at least three of the contestants I don't think I shall bother watching.

We shall see...

No comments: