Saturday, January 07, 2006

Resolutions

So they're a bit late, but that's pretty much par for most things I do...

I have kept my resolutions simple. Setting realistic, achievable targets is surely the order of the day:
  1. Start a weblog, like this one. Although there is a lack of newsworthy things going on in my life to write about, maybe I will be inspired to actually do interesting stuff in order to broadcast it around the world on-line. Or maybe just make things up.
  2. Listen to more BBC 6 Music, and less Capital Disney.
  3. Speak more slowly, except when I am deliberately trying to confuse or freak people out (i.e. not during job interviews).
  4. Eat less olives (expensive), more beetroot (inexpensive).
  5. Finish in the morale-boosting top 10 of an adventure race.
  6. Drop the questionable tactic of completely agreeing with what the other person is saying as a swift means to bring a conversation to a close.
  7. Drink more tea and water (inexpensive), less Coke (expensive).
  8. Oh, and find some stir-crazy organisation that will give me money in exchange for my valuable time.
so one down, seven to go - watch this space!

No comments: