Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Scottish election countdown (part one)

Oooh, my polling card has arrived in the post!

Number of people who live in my flat: eight

Number of above who are entitled to vote: eight (3 by UK country of origin, 2 by other-EU country of origin, 3 by Commonwealth country of origin)

Number of people who have bothered to register to vote: only me, obviously

Democracy... where the election geeks can play their little games and everyone else just goes about their lives as normal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teacher's pet! I love your blogs, they are so wonderfully geeky!! I'm sitting in the office, will go to bed soon, understand on the sofa at the reception, since i can't find my keys and my housemate is gone to Durham for the whole weekend!!!Keep on writing, if noone else,me and a few Chinese people will read the stuff!